Is there better defense than surprise!?
A product based on the 50 series security doors with patented construction, two independent locking systems with 7 locking points and special protector of the mechanical lock against drilling.
Did I lock the door this morning? Forget those worries forever! With the EasyGo function Solid 55 intelligent security doors lock automatically after door closure.
Take advantage of the easy control that mobile phone can give you!
Does the installation technology of the lock and the profile cylinder in the leaf matter? Solid steel mechanism with total thickness of 7.2mm that protects the locking mechanism.
Rolled board and hardened ring protection against pulling out of the cylinder.
- Two independent locking systems with 9 locking points and special protection of the mechanical lock against drilling;
- Android and iOS applications for smartphones;
- Comfortable control with contactless card;
- EasyGo function – automatic locking of the electromechanical lock after door closure.
A door’s steel construction can be compared to human skeleton. It can not be seen but takes all pressures put on the door. What we believe to be vital for the reliable functioning of a modern, hi-tech door is its precise constructing and manufacturing, with special attention on the zones taking static and dynamic pressures.
Perfect sound and thermal door insulation results from the filling of the steel construction with 50mm thick mineral wool.
Wide-angle doorviewer has proven itself over time as a good solution for visualizing door area.
3D adjustable door hinges guarantee precise adjusting of door leaf fit to the frame.
Hinge bolts are another way to protect the massive steel 3D hinges.
The proper functioning of both insulation strips depends to a big extent on the strength with which door leaf is pressed against the frame. The built-in adjustment mechanism of the clearance between door leaf and frame directly controls the pressure strength and makes sure insulation strips are effective.
An interesting fact about profile cylinder locks is their safety comes from the cylinder itself and it is an external element for the locking mechanism. With the purpose of cylinder protection, Solid 55 developed its own protector – ProBox. It is a reinforced box for inside installation of the lock. The cylinder is protected by a solid, reinforced steel body with ring that fits in a special rolled steel box. That makes cylinder pulling out practically impossible.
The local reinforcement of the steel construction is one of Solid 55’s improvements that:
- Strengthens the steel door leaf;
- Decreases inner pressures resulting from welding;
- Specifying reinforcing steel profiles positions.
After completion of welding processes, the leaf’s steel construction is chemically treated and powder coated for the door’s corrosion resistance to be guaranteed.
This is a special design feature that has two functions: of a canal for efficient insulation strip and of additional protection for the locking bolts.
Two stable EPDM insulation strips are always better than a single one!
Each door is equipped with additionally strengthened steel elements that are anchored to the wall for a flawless steel frame installation.
Excellent technical feature used for transferring of movement from the three-side locking system to additional active fixing steel bars – deviators. The reinforced bar locking system with deviator allows for strong multiple points fixing of the leaf to the frame with just one key turn.
For more than 10 years, Solid 55 is using its own patented system for hidden electromechanical locking, which significantly improves door security. There is an option for a second, hidden mechanism for strong multiple points locking that allows for reaching higher level of security. Intelligent doors from the iPS (Intelligent Protection System) series are innovative products giving high level security at home or in office and also making every day life of their owners easier.
Solid 55 has developed two locking systems that are offered at the moment:
- 1st generation electromechanical lock – locks wit two steel bars /ElLockP2/;
- 2nd generation electromechanical lock – locks in 5, 7 or 9 points /ElLock2P5, ElLock2P7, ElLock2P9/.
Innovative hi-tech feature turning a traditional product into a part of the contemporary mobile world. It is no more necessary to stand next to your door to control it.
Solid MobileKEY is a special module developed by Solid 55 built-in in the door. It is an innovative security solution for your house combining the mobile technology and the electronic locking system at the same time giving you many options:
- Unlocking/locking the door from a distance by one phone call that is not charged and doesn’t increase your phone bill;
- You decide who can have access to your home by sending SMS from the door’s administrator (owner);
- You know when a family member gets home;
- You receive alarm message if someone tries to enter your home by force;
- Solid MobileKEY is activated through the Administration application for entrance doors (developed for Android and iOS).
Secure and convenient replacements of traditional keys. The contactless cards that we use are based on the RIFD technology. They work through a microchip and a radio antenna that allows for information exchange without physical contact between the card and the reading device. This type of cards are widely spread in access control systems worldwide. They are much safer, easier to use (they just have to be put near the reader) and with longer life compared to cards with magnet or barcode. The application of the contactless technology allows for the reader to be hidden in the door leaf and stay invisible. That increases the intelligent protection system’s (iPS) security level.
A cylinder with unique cut that resembles snake interacts with special pins, thus making the cylinder safer.
The cut called “SNAKE” is patented /other companies are not allowed to sell the cylinder or its blank keys/ so it can not be copied. This protects the customer from unauthorized key copying.
The cylinder combines several protections:
- Information protection (controlled key copying) – blank keys can be purchased only from Solid 55 showrooms or Solid 55’s authorized dealers;
- Anti-bumping protection;
- Customer card;
- Ergonomic key design.
- Service key and an option to unlock from the outside if there is already a key in the lock on the inside.
Decorative panels on both sides give a feeling of wood’s warmness and comfort but also bring additional insulation.
Solid 55 offers great variety of designer handles, which finish the complete door appearance elegantly.
- width – 900, 940, 980, 1020 mm;
- height – 1980, 2020 mm.
Security door xDoor 50 Exclusive
This model includes:
- main invisible electromechanical 5 points locking;
- Italian cylinder lock + Solid Snake profile cylinder;
- Solid MobileKEY;
- Decorative panels: 2x (8+8) mm MDF panels ((EST veneer in 5 modern colors or Ist group polyurethane paint) with unique design and glazing;
- Lower steel profile performing the role of a threshold;
- Italian handles;
- Italian wide-angle doorviewer.
This model can be produced in the following sizes:
- width – 900, 940, 980, 1020 mm;
- height – 1980, 2020 mm.